Through our Shopify integration, you can sync your products and inventory from Shopify to B2B Wave. The Shopify integration is not enabled by default. Please contact our support team if you would like it enabled on your account.
Create the private app (Shopify)
Log into your Shopify store. Click on Apps (left menu) > Develop apps for your store (center-bottom of the page)
Click on the Create an app button
Enter an app name (for example B2B Wave) and then click on Create app
Click on Configure Admin API scopes
Check the following scopes:
- Inventory - read_inventory
- Orders - read_orders and write_orders
- Product listings - read_product_listings
- Products - read_products
After checking all the scopes, you should have in total 5 scopes selected
Validate the scopes as in the screenshot below and click on Install app
Connect the private app with B2B Wave
Navigate to your B2B Wave account and click on Settings > Profile and then on the Integrations tab
- Fill in the Shopify shop URL with your current Shopify store's domain (for example: thefantasticstore.myshopify.com). Do not include https:// in this box
- While on Shopify, click on the API credentials tab and fill in Shopify Admin API access token, Shopify API key and Shopify API secret key fields in B2B Wave from the corresponding Shopify fields
Click on Test Shopify to confirm that the credentials are correct.
Congratulations on connecting your Shopify store with B2B Wave!
Manual actions (B2B Wave)
Under Tools > Import products from Shopify, you are able to import all products from your Shopify store to B2B Wave
The way this functionality works is as follows:
- Collections will be created as categories in B2B Wave
- Product's title, description, brand, cost, price, tracked inventory status and quantity, and images (all images) will be copied to B2B Wave
- Product's variants will also be created
- Only active products are being imported
- Product matching is based on the SKU number, so if a product is already in B2B Wave, it will not be recreated.
Under Tools > Update inventory from Shopify, you are able to update product quantities from your Shopify store to B2B Wave
Based on the SKU number for each product or variant, B2B Wave will update the quantity to each product from Shopify to B2B Wave
Creating orders from B2B Wave to Shopify
If setting Allow creating order from B2B Wave to Shopify is enabled (under Settings > Profile > Integrations), you can create an order from B2B Wave to Shopify. This is particularly useful if you want to keep inventory in sync.
Automatic actions (B2B Wave)
If Automatically create products in B2B Wave from Shopify setting is checked, then as soon as a Product is created in Shopify it will automatically be created in B2B Wave without requiring manual import.
If Automatically update orders in B2B Wave from Shopify setting is checked, then as soon as an order that has been sent to Shopify has been updated (fulfillment status), it will be updated back to B2B Wave
If Update inventory is checked, then product quantities are automatically updated from Shopify to B2B Wave when there is a change on Shopify.
If Update prices is checked, then product prices are automatically updated from Shopify to B2B Wave when there is a change on Shopify.
When importing/updating products, you can specify the product price list that will be updated based on the Pricelist for products import/update option