Zoho CRM integration
How to set up Zoho CRM
Visit https://accounts.zoho.com/developerconsole, and click on "Add client ID". Select "Server-based Applications".
- Add any name for Client Name
- Add your B2B Client Domain
- Add your Authorize Redirect URLs in the following format:
- Client domain: <your subdomain>.b2bwave.com
- Authorized redirect URLs: https://<your-subdomain>.b2bwave.com/profiles/zoho_crm/oauth2callback (Client Type should be "WEB based").
NOTE: If you use a custom domain, please use this in the redirect URL instead of your-subdomain.b2bwave.com.
B2B Wave setup
Set your Client ID and Client Secret through the 'Integrations' tab under the Settings->Profile menu in your Admin Dashboard, then click on "Connect to Zoho CRM".
After finishing the setup, when editing an order, you should see a button on the bottom of the screen called "Send to Zoho CRM". This button will create a Sales Order in Zoho CRM. Accounts, contacts and items that are not available in Zoho will automatically be created.