This guide will show you how to set up any payment integration. We currently support Stripe, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Authorize.net, and Square.
1. Go to the Settings->Payment options menu in your Admin Dashboard, and select the payment integration you wish to use.
2. Configure the settings by adding your unique publishable and secret key. Scroll down on this page to view detailed instructions for each payment option integration.
3. Once you have saved your new payment option, apply it to your customer by selecting a customer to edit under the Customers menu in your Admin Dashboard, and then clicking on the 'Payment options' tab on the "Editing customer" page that opens up.
4. Once you have applied a payment option to a customer, that payment integration will be available to them during checkout.
Note: When using Test API keys, payments are not processed by card networks or payment providers. Never give out your Secret Keys as these can be used to perform any Stripe API request. For more information, click here.
1. Login and go to the dashboard at
2. Press the 'Activate your account' tab in the top left.
3. Follow the activation process and submit your application. Usually applications are approved instantly. Read here for more information:
4. Once you're back on the homepage, go to Developers/API Keys on the left-hand menu. Here you can generate your Live API keys. Verify that 'View Test Data' is deactivated in the top right corner.
5. Change this to Live
Note: When using Test API keys, payments are not processed by card networks or payment providers. Never give out your Secret Keys as these can be used to perform any Stripe API request. Read here for more information:
6. Copy and paste your live API keys (Publishable and Secret) to B2B Wave.
1. Go to
to 'Create App'.
2. Enter the App Name, and then click 'Create App'.
3. Click 'Live' in the top right corner.
4. If you see the message "Live credentials are available when you upgrade to a Premier or Business account", then select "Upgrade to Premier or Business account". Once upgraded, generate new Live API Keys.
5. Next, view your Live Account here:
6. Press the settings icon (three dots) next to the account you would like to use, then press 'Profile'.
7. Select the 'API Credentials' tab to view your API information.
8. In another browser tab, open the PayPal configuration in B2B Wave.
a. Copy 'Username' to 'API Login'.
b. Copy 'Password' to 'API Password'.
c. Copy 'Signature' to 'API Signature'.
d. For live transaction processing in B2B Wave, select 'Production' for Mode and 'Authorize & Sale' for Capture Amount.
To enable bank and wire transfers on B2B Wave, you only need to check-mark 'active' in the Bank/Wire Transfer edit menu. Here, you can input your bank information in the "description" field to share your bank information with your customers during checkout.
1. Login to
2. Go to the 'Accounts' tab and select 'API Credentials & Keys'.
3. Copy your 'API Login ID' and paste into B2B Wave.
4. Select 'New Transaction Key' and submit. You may need to verify your identity through a security question or 2FA.
5. Copy your Transaction Key to the Transaction Key field in B2B Wave.
2. Name your new application.
3. On the bottom left, check the box shown below to show your production settings.
4. Navigate to the Square integration under the Settings->Payment options menu in your Admin Dashboard. Now, paste in your Application ID and Personal Access Token, and then click "Save".